Under no circumstances may a user of the Site
- frame or use framing techniques to enclose any part of the Site;
- gather, obtain, use, access or otherwise copy any part of the Site by using any bot, spider, crawler, spy ware, engine, device, software or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind;
- use the Site or any features available on the Site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site; or
- engage in any activity that interferes with another user's access, use or enjoyment of this Site.
Neither the Company nor its licensors guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any instructional content, videos, or other information delivered through the Site ("Materials"). You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Materials, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Materials.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES; THIRD PARTY TERMS
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
The contents of this Site and any supporting software are the property of the Company and/or its licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. The reproduction, redistribution, modification, or publication of any part of the Site without the express written consent of the Company and/or its licensors is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise indicated, trademarks that appear within the Site are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates. All other trademarks not owned by the Company or its affiliates that appear within the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Company or its affiliates. You agree not to display, disparage, dilute, or taint our trademarks or use any confusing similar marks or use our trademarks in such a way that would misrepresent the ownership of such marks. Any permitted use of our trademarks by you shall be to the benefit of the Company or its affiliates.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY SPECIFIC COMMITMENTS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THIS SITE. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT:
- THE CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE; OR,
- THE SPECIFIC FEATURES OF THIS SITE, OR ITS ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT AFFECT WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY FOR ANY COMPANY PRODUCTS LINKING TO THIS SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE OF DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR AN AUTHORIZED COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
- THE LOSS OF DATA AND/OR THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE; OR,
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. THE COMPANY'S AND ITS AFFILIATES' TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED $100 USD.
The Company always welcomes suggestions and comments regarding the Site or its products and services. Any comments or suggestions submitted to the Company, through the Site or otherwise, will become the Company's property upon their submission, and the Company may use such comments or suggestions without any further obligation or attribution to you.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT COMPLIANCE
If you have any copyright concerns about any materials posted on the Site by others, please let us know. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. § 512). Please provide us with written notice ("Notice") by contacting our Designated Agent at the following address:
Designated Agent, Legal Department, Savvas Learning Company LLC, 15 E. Midland Avenue, Suite 502 Paramus, NJ 07652 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the Notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner ("Complaining Party") of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed upon;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material within the Site ("Infringing Material"), and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate such material within the Site;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon ("Infringed Material"), or if multiple copyrighted works at a single website are covered by a single Notice, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (please be specific as to which Infringing Material is infringing on which Infringed Material);
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of Infringing Material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
GENERAL INFORMATION; GOVERNING LAW